AVAILABLE VOLUNTEER POSITIONS FOR 2013:
1. INTERNSHIP: A 3-week placement beginning Mon 8th April for three days per week. Candidate will work alongside festival management team in the run up to and during the event assisting with all aspects of event management and logistics.
NOTE: This is a voluntary position – no financial or funding support will be available. Applicants must be able to arrange their own accommodation or transport before applying for the position.
Successful applicants may also be required to attend an interview the week before the placement.
2. CONFERENCE TEAM: Assisting during the festival with the smooth running of our conference event.
Duties include: Hospitality, looking after panellists/delegates, assisting with production on the day.
3. BOX OFFICE TEAM: Assisting the box office manager during the festival at our main box office and at the box offices at our various venues.
Duties include: Managing cash sales / tickets / wristbands and guest lists.
4. LIVE LIASON TEAM: Assisting the Artist Liaison and Venue managers during the event.
Duties include: Hospitality, helping the Artist Liaison to look after the various performers at the event.
5. LIVE PRODUCTION TEAM: Assisting Production Manager and senior Crew with the technical side of the event.
Duties include: Working with Event production crew and artist production crew at the various live venues to ensure the swift turn around of equipment.
NOTE: No experience necessary but please do let us know if you do have any relevant experience in this field.
Also, successful applicants for this position must be able to provide their own personal protection equipment i.e. safety boots, high visibility clothing etc
After reading over each description please place them in numbered order of preference:
And return to:
(IF THERE IS A POSITION YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT INTERESTED IN, PLEASE LEAVE IT OUT OF YOUR LIST)