Making it Happen!
Free training for creative young people (18-30) who would like to be part of providing voluntary workshops in their chosen field.
If you are interested in creative arts – e.g. music, performance, visual arts, digital arts, crafts or something else altogether – we would like to support you to share your skills with others and to become part of the next generation of leaders of creative activities! This might be through delivering regular sessions and/ or behind the scenes helping to manage and organise workshops – whatever you prefer!
This relaxed training day will give you the skills to take on the roles the make things happen in voluntary arts, performance and cultural groups.
Among other things, you will learn:
· How to cut through the jargon and find out what running a group is really all about
· How to make a group work … and not fall at the first hurdle
· How to assign roles based on what‘s needed
· How to keep communication flowing
· How to find a space and keep it
· How to get yourselves known
· How to know the rules so you can work out how to do things differently
· How to get the confidence you need to make it happen!
There is no charge for these workshops and lunch will be provided.
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
The trainers for the workshops are from Dynamix and plan to make the day fun, interactive and accessible to all.
So book your place now – we’d love to see you there!!
To book a place, click on one of the links below!
30th March – Swansea
1st April – Cwmbran
9th April – Wrexham
All workshops will run from 10.30 to 3.30pm